|• A D'Addario hybrid gauge, combining light gauge bottom strings with lighter top strings for easy bending|
• Preferred for its warm, bright, and well balanced acoustic tone
• Environmentally friendly, corrosion resistant packaging for strings that are always fresh
• Made in the U.S.A. for the highest quality and performance
• String Gauges: Plain Steel .011, .015, Phosphor Bronze Wound .022, .032, .042, .052
• Set of Six strings Musical Notes E,B,G,D,A,E -
D'Addario Phosphor Bronze Acoustic Guitar strings are acclaimed worldwide for their superb, long-lasting tone. Phosphor Bronze was introduced to string making by D'Addario in 1974 and has become synonymous with warm, bright, and well balanced acoustic tone. D'Addario's most popular acoustic guitar strings.