|• D'Addario's most popular acoustic guitar string set, known for its superb, long-lasting tone and comfortable playability|
• Preferred for its warm, bright, and well balanced acoustic tone
• Environmentally friendly, corrosion resistant packaging for strings that are always fresh
• Made in the U.S.A. for the highest quality and performance
• String Gauges: Plain Steel .012, .016, Phosphor Bronze Wound .024, .032, .042, .053
• The six "edges" of the core wire bite into the softer wrap wire, securing it all along its length
• The hexagon core is just one of the reasons D'Addario strings are "Better by Design."
D'Addario Phosphor Bronze Acoustic Guitar strings are acclaimed worldwide for their superb, long-lasting tone. Phosphor Bronze was introduced to string making by D'Addario in 1974 and has become synonymous with warm, bright, and well balanced acoustic tone. D'Addario's most popular acoustic guitar strings.