|• D'Addario's most popular choice for heavy strumming, flat-picking and resonant, projecting tone|
• Preferred for its warm, bright, and well balanced acoustic tone
• Environmentally friendly, corrosion resistant packaging for strings that are always fresh
• Made in the U.S.A. for the highest quality and performance
• String Gauges: Plain Steel .013, .017, Phosphor Bronze Wound .026, .035, .045, .056
• The edges have radii that prevent the ball end from cutting into wooden bridges or guitar tops
• The six "edges" of the core wire bite into the softer wrap wire, securing it all along its length.
D'Addario Phosphor Bronze Acoustic Guitar strings are acclaimed worldwide for their superb, long-lasting tone. Phosphor Bronze was introduced to string making by D'Addario in 1974 and has become synonymous with warm, bright, and well balanced acoustic tone. D'Addario's most popular acoustic guitar strings.