|• D'Addario's heaviest 80/20 bronze set, ideal for heavy strumming and flatpicking|
• Extra-bright tone mixed with deep and projecting bottom end, EXP Coated for 4 times more life
• String Gauges; Plain steel .012, .017, Nickel Wound .026, .035, .045, .056
• Corrosion resistant packaging for fresh strings, always!
• Made in the U.S.A. for the highest quality and performance
• An micro-fine layer of EXP Coating is bonded to the 80/20 bronze wrap wire which is then wound onto the hex-shaped core wire
D'Addario's heaviest 80/20 Bronze gauge, EXP12s offer heavier tension resulting in a bolder, more resonant acoustic tone with higher resistance for heavy strumming and flat-picking.
D'Addario EXPs are the most natural-sounding, longest-lasting coated strings available. EXP Coated Technology starts with the highest quality wrap wire materials, precision drawn and micro-coated on our advanced proprietary machinery. Strings are then wound normally, delivering tone and feel identical to D'Addario's world renowned acoustic strings, with a minimum of 4 times more life. You won't believe they are coated!
D'Addario, the world's largest manufacturer of musical instrument strings, is known as The Players Choice with a reputation for unsurpassed quality and consistency. D'Addario's innovative, packaging reduces waste and provides protection from corrosion. All D'Addario strings are manufactured in the U.S.A. using proprietary, digitally controlled, state-of-the-art machinery for unmatched performance, set after set.