|• D'Addario's most popular gauge for heavy strumming, flat-picking and resonant, projecting tone|
• EXP Coated phosphor bronze for warm, bright, well balanced acoustic tone and 4 times more life
• Environmentally friendly, corrosion resistant packaging for strings that are always fresh
• Made in the U.S.A. for the highest quality and performance
• String Gauges: Plain Steel .013, .017, Phosphor Bronze Wound .026, .035, .045, .056
• It provides longer life and increases durability coupled with the brightness, clarity and sensitivity
EXP17s offer heavier tension resulting in a bolder, more resonant acoustic tone with higher resistance for heavy strumming and flat-picking.
D'Addario EXPs are the most natural-sounding, longest-lasting coated strings available. EXP Coated Technology starts with the highest quality wrap wire materials, precision drawn and micro-coated on our advanced proprietary machinery. Strings are then wound normally, delivering tone and feel identical to D'Addario's world renowned acoustic strings, with a minimum of 4 times more life. You won't believe they are coated!
D'Addario, the world's largest manufacturer of musical instrument strings, is known as The Players Choice with a reputation for unsurpassed quality and consistency. D'Addario's innovative packaging reduces waste and provides protection from corrosion. All D'Addario strings are manufactured in the U.S.A. using proprietary, digitally controlled, state-of-the-art machinery for unmatched performance, set after set.