|• D'Addario's most popular acoustic guitar string gauge, known for its superb, long-lasting tone and comfortable playability|
• EXP Coated phosphor bronze for warm, bright, well balanced acoustic tone and 4 times more life
• Environmentally friendly, corrosion resistant packaging for strings that are always fresh
• Made in the U.S.A. for the highest quality and performance
• String Gauges: Plain Steel .012, .016, Phosphor Bronze Wound .024, .032, .042, .053
• Features durability coupled with the brightness, clarity, and sensitivity you've come to expect from D'Addario strings.
D'Addario's most popular acoustic set, EXP16 delivers the ideal balance of volume, projection and comfortable playability.
D'Addario EXPs are the most natural-sounding, longest-lasting coated strings available. EXP Coated Technology starts with the highest quality wrap wire materials, precision drawn and micro-coated on our advanced proprietary machinery. Strings are then wound normally, delivering tone and feel identical to D'Addario's world renowned acoustic strings, with a minimum of 4 times more life. You won't believe they are coated!
D'Addario, the world's largest manufacturer of musical instrument strings, is known as The Players Choice with a reputation for unsurpassed quality and consistency. D'Addario's innovative packaging reduces waste and provides protection from corrosion. All D'Addario strings are manufactured in the U.S.A. using proprietary, digitally controlled, state-of-the-art machinery for unmatched performance, set after set.