|Tune string and wind instruments in a flash with the OT-120, a new tuner that combines the accuracy of needle-type meters with superior functionality, wide tuning range and a new, sleek vertical design.|
* Chromatic tuner with a wide 8 octave detection range that supports band and orchestra instruments.
* Dual display provides both a needle-type meter and an LCD for excellent visibility.
* Sound Back (Patented: Patent pending) mode plays a reference pitch for the note that's closest to the input pitch. The meter indicates the discrepancy between the input and the correct pitch.
* Multiple Temperaments support historical tunings.
* Transpose mode is convenient for wind instruments.
* Choose from three levels of needle response speed (slow, medium and fast).
* Both auto and manual tuning modes are provided.
* Built-in reference tone plays in a five octave range.
* Broad range of calibration (349 Hz--499 Hz).
* Built-in mic supports acoustic instruments.
* Use with the optional CM-100 Contact Mic for accurate tuning in noisy environments.
* Energy-saving design for long battery life (approximately 100 hours).
* Durable soft case included.