|* The extremely light weight of the Linnd shoulder rest has minimal effect
on the sound of the violin|
* The structure of the Linnd shoulder rest is designed to create a totally
stable supporting platform for the violin
* The "no-splay" design of the Linnd shoulder rest means that very little
pressure is required across the back of the violin to keep the Linnd rest in
position. This lack of constriction allows back of the instrument to resonate
freely, dramatically increasing the tone and volume in comparison to other
conventional shoulder rest designs..
* The small feet of the Linnd shoulder rest are designed to have their point
of contact outside the purfling line and therefore, when compared to other
brands, do not dampen the back and sides of the violin.
* For maximum ease of use and playing comfort, the Linnd shoulder rest
is easily and quickly adjustable in both height and fitting width to fit virtually
any 4/4 violin and player. The Linnd rest has sufficient adjustment range to
fit many 3/4 violins.
* The ergonomic and sonic advantages of the Linnd shoulder rest cannot
be surpassed, or even equalled, by any other violin shoulder rest.