* Brilliant, round yet well-defined "soloistic" tone.
* Great warmth and projection, with focus and clarity, especially on the D and G.
* Absence of commonly present under-ear hiss.
* Energetic, intense projection.
* Capable of a wide range of artistic expression and nuance.
* Extremely versatile, useful in a variety of performance styles and applications.
* Extremely short settle-in time for both pitch and tonality.
* Excellent with double-stops and octave cross-overs.
* Little or no harsh or steely tone during break-in.
* Effortless, satisfying left hand feeling. Extremely quick and easy bow response.
* Tremendously even string-to-string play and performance.