D'Addario ECG26 Chromes Flat Wound Electric Guitar Strings, Medium, 13-56
|• D'Addario's heaviest gauge of flatwounds delivers smooth feel, warm/mellow tone and maximum tension|
• "Ribbon" wound and polished for ultra-smooth feel and warm, mellow tone
• String Gauges; Plain steel .013, .017, Nickel Wound .026, .035, .045, .056
• Corrosion resistant packaging for fresh strings, always!
• Made in the U.S.A. for the highest quality and performance
• D'Addario ECG26 Chromes Flat Wound Electric Guitar Strings, Medium.
ECG26, D'Addario's heaviest gauge flatwound set, delivers a smooth feel, warm/mellow tone and maximum tension, ideal for traditional jazz playing.
D'Addario Chromes are wound with flattened stainless steel ribbon wire which is polished to an incredibly smooth surface. Chromes deliver a distinctive damped but tone-rich sound that only flatwounds can produce. D'Addario Chromes are the world's most popular flatwound strings.
D'Addario, the world's largest manufacturer of musical instrument strings, is known as The Players Choice with a reputation for unsurpassed quality and consistency. D'Addario's innovative packaging reduces waste and provides protection from corrosion. All D'Addario strings are manufactured in the U.S.A. using proprietary, digitally controlled, state-of-the-art machinery for unmatched performance, set after set.